Specially designed 3″ Diameter (76.2 mm) acrylic-framed sieves and a patented oscillating air column, allows this unit to achieve efficiencies previously only seen with wet sieving for materials in powdered, granular or pellet form.
It is capable of achieving separations ranging from 3 μm to 5.6 mm.
The Sonic Sifter table top dry particle separator is virtually maintenance free. There’s no screen wear or particle attrition. Particle separations can be accomplished in less than 10 seconds under favorable conditions – cutting testing times by up to 90% over other compared methods.
||3µm to 5.6mm (ASTM No. 3.5)
||Approximately 20g (1g for micro sieving)
||1 to 5 minutes
|Number of Standard sieves
||6 from ASTM No. 635 to ASTM No. 3.5
(20 µm – 5.60mm)
|Number of Micro Precision Sieves
||3, from 3µm to 150µm (ASTM No. 100)
||20kg (43 lb.)
Test Sieves for Sonic Sifter
US Standard Sieves: ASTM No. 3.5 to No. 635 (5.60mm to 20µm)
- US Standard sieves meet the current sieve specifications of ASTM and ISO
- Supplied with Certificate of Compliance to US and International Standards
- Stainless steel mesh
- Clear acrylic frame dimensions:
O.D. 3-1/2″ (89mm), I.D. 3″ (75mm), overall height 5/8″ (16mm)
Precision Electroformed Sieves: 150µm (ASTM No. 100) to 3µm
- Precision sieves meet the current sieve specifications of ASTM E161 and ISO
- Supplied with Certificate of Compliance to US and International Standards Electroformed nickel mesh
- Clear acrylic frame dimensions: O.D. 3-1/2″ (89mm), I.D. 3″ (75mm), overall height 1-1/4″ (32mm)
A vertical, oscillating column of air “tries” the particles 60 times per second, and a vertical mechanical pulse shears agglomerates and reorients the particles in the air column.
Tapping can be programmed for horizontal and vertical, vertical only, or turned off completely.