Genesis is an R&D Sterilizable-In-Place Benchtop Bioreactor/Fermenter available from 7.5 up to 20 liters total volume. Automatic sterilization through electric heaters (no need for an external steam source) or alternatively by steam.
The Master Control Station includes a controller and 23” touchscreen monitor, and is capable of running one to four bioreactors
- One Thermal Mass Flow Controller (TMFC) in the entry model.
- Gas mixing: up to 4 TMFC (Air, CO2, N2 and O2)
- Leonaedo 3.0 : smart controller designed to provide high level automated management of the fermentation processes. Remote Control, 100% assistance from our office
- Compact master control station. Universal power supply 100-240 V. Rear module with 3 removable technical trays (power, control, process) to facilitate after sales service.
- Four assignable peristaltic pumps.
- Brushless motors, from 1 to 1,500 RPM (bacterial) or 1 to 500 RPM (cell culture).
- Multiple choice of sensors: pH gel electrodes, polarographic or optical dO2 , traditional analogs or digital with diagnostic analysis.
- Autoclave Bottle 250/500 ml with screw cap, filter, and connections.
- Spare parts kit (OR-SET, pH storage solution, O2 electrolyte solution, buffer 4, buffer 7, FDA grease, mechanical tools).
- Turbidity, CO2 and Redox measurement (sensor, cable & software)
- Weight control through Load Cells.